Sunday, January 17, 2010

What does dreaming about getting married mean?

My boyfriend and I have been together for about 6 years and we are not planning to get married at anytime soon.





Last night I had the realist dream I have had in a long time. I saw that I got married with my boyfriend. Everything was beautiful. There were flowers everywhere. I felt very depressed when I woke up. I told him about it in the morning and he told me that he had the similar kind of dream.


What does it mean?








Thanks a Million!What does dreaming about getting married mean?
Marriage = change , love , commitment .





As you were marrying your boyfriend it was suggest the obvious that your in need for your relationship to change, either be it that good or bad, because inside you want commitment.





It could also mean you are looking for a new home or feeling the pressure of a home. And some form of change is needed.





Or you may have lost a loved person, or have a loved one has been on your mind.What does dreaming about getting married mean?
Believe it or not, your dream is telling you that you are happy at this time and this place. Its as simple as that.





As your boyfriend said he had a similar dream, then he is happy at this time and this place.





It is not to say that you will marry him. You might and you might not. That has yet to be determined. The future has its own way of revealing its self.





Today you are happy and life is beautiful. Enjoy! Stop and smell those flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment