Sunday, January 17, 2010

What are the requirements to get married in a church?

My boyfriend and I are Catholic.


I recieved Baptism, Communion, and Conformation.


My boyfriend recieved Baptism %26amp; Communion but not Conformation.





Can we still get married in a church? I heard a while ago you have to make your conformation in order to.What are the requirements to get married in a church?
He needs confirmation and then you both do a 6 month pre-marriage counseling type thing. I'm not Catholic anymore, (whew), but that's what my son was asked to do. Also, the Catholic Church won't marry you unless it is in church. And yes, as is mentioned in someone else's answer, they don't want to do it for free. There is a suggested 'donation.' What are the requirements to get married in a church?
A partner to marry


A license that needs to be obtained some time prior to marriage


Witnesses


Money


A church with a priest and an a pre-booking.





not sure about the rest, ask the church.
Virginity.
just hand over your cash and they will marry you

No comments:

Post a Comment