Thursday, January 21, 2010

How many times a week do married couples have sex nowdays?

Society makes up believe that couples are at it day and night. But is this really the case? How many times a week do long term couples really have sex nowdays?How many times a week do married couples have sex nowdays?
It really varies from couple to couple and depends on what stage of life they're in. We're in our late 40's and it's a huge priority for us, so we get to it pretty much every day.





Edit: Man Yogurt, what's your problem? Every time there's a question like this, you always have to mention the ';Yahoo nymphos'; as you say. There really are women out there with healthy sex drives married to men with healthy sex drives and my husband and I are one of those couples. Not all marriages suck and not ALL women have low to zero sex drives. I agree with you that men trapped in those situations are in a horrible position and I totally disrespect their wives. But we're not all like that, and the ones with healthy sex drives are not on here bragging and making stuff up.How many times a week do married couples have sex nowdays?
It depends upon the marriage duration and your age too. In the early stage of marriage couples enjoy even more than once in a day. But as the time passes it comes to twice a week. And after 2-3 years once a week. But in latter stage, when you are parent of childern it comes down to a fortnightly affair. But in my view the average and best way is to enjoy once a week and I think it must be the average of Indians.
I'm going to have to agree with many of the other answers, it depends on what is going on in our life that week. I'm 40 and my hubby is 31 so of course he would go 4-5 times a day if I agreed or had the time. But on average I would say 3-5 times a week. If neither of us had to work or do anything, I would be right there with him and ask for 4-5 times a day, but we all have to work and deal with every day life. I have to admit though, missing a week makes it absolutely great! We are both so stressed out and then sexually frustrated on top of it that the sex is wonderful, exciting, and very much needed. So I do sometimes hold out for a week just to make sure he is really going to appreciate it and long for more!
No one makes that it should be done often but the average is about 2-3 times a week. As the couple gets deeper into their relationship the quality should get better so the frequency falls off a little. In long invested relationships where there is quality love making 1-2 times is the norm.
Depends on the couple. I was in a 4 year relationship with my ex (living together and dating for 4 years) and without having tied the knot the sex started decreasing to the point that we were having sex not on a weekly basis but more on a monthly basis. (Which by the way ... SUCKED!!!)





Thank god I didn't get married to him ... cause if sex drops more once married I'm sure I would've been getting it on a YEARLY basis as opposed to a monthly basis LOL
depending on you feel i would say 3-4 times a week sometimes 1-3 times.. but to one man who answered on here about his mrs only giving it him once a month a woman will give an honest answer if its 1-3 times a week she will say but a man if its not everyday hes only had it once this month. and if a woman tries it on more than 4 times a week what does the man say oh I'm tired.
Normally 5-7 times a week but that number has been cut down to 4-5 times a week with a new baby. It was the same way when our oldest son was born for a while, hopefully we'll be back up to daily soon, LOL. I can't believe some of these answers, WOW! I would be one unhappy person if it were any less.
Well, It all varies. Depends on their Work Schedule. Some are lucky with getting it every other day. Then some are deprived to Once a Month. I would say for Me and the Misses go at it at least 3 or 4 times a Month. But, a good way to make MORE HEAT in the Bedroom. Sexual Frustration is the Missing Factor to that Equation. Makes up for Lost Time and Leaves your Mind thinking back and wanting for it to happen again... But, then if it doesnt happen soon... Let the Sexual Frustration build back up. That Key always turns something loose. ;) Good Luck!
sometimes twice a day . twice a week


sometimes 3-4 times a week


sometimes once a week


or sometimes none . it depends .you said sex right





ok if it comes to making love that is another story . maybe once a month or in a while . when you got kids running around hey you go figure where we usually do it .
First poster is right, that`s the national average. Every day is normal when first together, but as life goes on, work schedules, extracurricular activities, children, bills, mortgage, basically when reality sets in, it becomes less for most people. Personal experience? Less is more!!
4 or 5 times a week for us.





After reading some of the answers on here, I'm really shocked. We've been married for almost 6 years (together for 7) and still can't keep our hands off of each other. We both work, have hectic schedules %26amp; a child. But still....what better way to end a hectic day than sex? No matter how busy your schedule is, there's always ways to fit in a little romp. Be creative!
Its not like scheduled thing... but I would say on average 2-4 times per week for my wife and I. Sometimes we will go 2 weeks without having sex... Sometimes we will have sex every night, twice on weekends...





It really boils down to what we have going on in your lives.





BTW I'm 30, my wife is 32. We've been married for 6 years.
Well i am very fortunate in that i have married a man with a huge sexual appetite like me!! lol, And no, i am not bragging when i say that we have it AT LEAST once a day.. Sometimes more, very much depends on whether or not he has come out of work early..
I'm 33 hubby 37 about 1-3 times a week it all depends on our work week. i'm would like more but i won't go outside my marriage. i love my husband way too much to do that to him. at times we would have sex 2 times a day it all depends.
As they said it, it really depends on the situation, is mainly away so we have sex maybe like 2 times a month. before he had that job, and the kids were small, we would do it more about twice weekly. so it depends.
We've been married 5 years. I'd say we average 6 times a week.





According to Dr. Oz on Oprah a person should have sex 200+ times per year. Thought that was interesting. Wonder how many people actually meet this quota.
It depends on the individuals





some people have it every night but some people may only have it 2 times a week and some couples may go a few weeks without having sex
I have a high sex drive, so does my hubby, about 4 to 6 times a week. I am counting each time, so twice in one day counts as 2. I always have at least 2 days of rest.
well we have a little one so it varies..


sometimes nearly everynight sometimes once a month sometimes twice a week


sometimes never:)








varies ALOT





~MeL~
Every night! (And so do all my other married friends). There is something about being married to someone you love which makes sex even more enjoyable.
valentine days


happy anniversary


honey moon


at night chace for couple having sex is less than 30%


for my answer 3 nights a week
I was led to believe that when you got married and had a couple of kids, you weren't allowed to do that anymore!
well me and my husband are at it like rabbits. probs more than most.





we get physical a least 4 times a day and have sex between 10 and 15 times a week :)
2-3 depending on the week, if we're really busy and tired less, it not maybe more.
1-2 times a week will do for me
2 to 3 times a week for us.
2 - 3 times a week.
2-3 times per week
depends on the married couple


for us its about 5 or more times, depends on the week and what all we have going on..



When ever he feels like it.
id be at you like a jack rabbit in heat, 5 times a day min or at the very least 7 times a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment