Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Married ?????

what is the first step to trying to save your marriage?


when things look so badMarried ?????
Last year, I was in this same situation. I read a lot of books. Thing was...he thought I was the problem, I thought HE was. Guess what? I stared reading books about improving MYSELF for the sake of my marriage and guess what? There really were things I needed to work on! Once he saw me start to change, he softened to the things I had to say...and I learned to HONOR him....Now he is deployed and we have other issues (his MOM is a real B*tch) but my advice is work on YOU...you ma be surprised. Good luck. OH...most of the books I read were Faith based but they were really good even if you don't ';subscribe'; to that type of thing. these books helped


When Love Dies (how to save a hopeless marriage)


Winning Your Husband Back before it's too late


Love %26amp; RespectMarried ?????
Get some counseling if the other person is willing, if not try talking things out, but dont let it turn into a shouting match.
Talk to each other!





It seems so obvious but it's really hard to do well. The other thing is to listen.


When someone is unhappy - it leaks all over the place and can be difficult to find the cause.
stop thinking about the bad and start thinking of the good and go from there.
talking to your spouse and not a bunch of strangers online? marriage counselor?
Slow it all down and just sit down and talk!Let it all out if ya can.U r married so don't just give up but the other person has to be willing to talk to.It's hard but most of things come from fellings and hurt feelings so if ya can get it out and talk about them maybe all the stupid things will disappear.Good luck
I guess I'd have to know more to really know. For starters however, I'd consider seeing a marriage counselor, perhaps through a church if you've got a good one nearby. In the meantime, think about the things that attracted you in the beginning. Also, if there are resolved issues you are still stewing over, get over those things, don't bring them up. As a pastor I know used to say, part of maintaining a ';flame'; is getting rid of the ashes. Work on your friendship. Try to spend time together. Go on little dates. Go grocery shopping. Go out for ice cream. Got out for coffee.





It's a lot of work, I know! But worth it.
Do you really want to save it...do both of you feel the same way? Find a councelor that you both can agree upon and abide by rules of counceling.....don't ';throw rocks'; or ';dig up bones'; from the past...go foward.
I would suggest Marriage Counseling. Or talking with a close friend or family member or a pastor. Sometime's getting help from the outside can make things better! Good Luck!
Talk





Both need to be interested in saving the marriage.


You can't do it alone. I know from experience that ';one'; can not love for two.
depends on how bad your marriage is here also... Always say we should be friends an amazing lovers an always keep talking to each other but we find alot people lacking all that also... your not alone

No comments:

Post a Comment