Sunday, January 17, 2010

How many times does a healthy married 30 plus guy usually have sex with his wife?

I just wanna know how many times a week does a man need to have sex?How many times does a healthy married 30 plus guy usually have sex with his wife?
My boyfriend and I have some type of sex at least once a day. He is 30 and I am 25. I would prefer at least twice (before work and before bed) but sometimes it doesn't work out that way.How many times does a healthy married 30 plus guy usually have sex with his wife?
I am only 28 but for me it would be 4 to 5 times a week but that is because I have high sex drive, at least that is what my wife says. It all depends on both of you. Communication is key in this, trust me. When you want it he may not and vise versa. All men are different some like it alot and some are fine with very little. If there is good communication between the two of you then it will not take long to figure out.
I think it really varies on sex drive and life stressors and stuff. There is no normal or not, you just need to make sure that both parties are satisfied and that normally happens through communication. I have found that the more I get it, the more I want it. If you are feeling like it's lacking, try to do it even once and then try again the next morning by saying, 'last night was so great, I gotta have more.' That will make your hubby feel like a grade-a sex god! :)
I'm 50something and I know I want/need physical/sexual closeness with my sexy wife on average every other day... weekends when we've got time I want an all day marathon! and during the week all we both have time/energy for is a single 1 hour playtime... but 4-5 sessions a week is good.
it differs with each male... unfortunatly im 19 and my hubby is 27 i am always aroused and he is NEVER!!!!!! but a guy is happier when he gets what he needs... just not always what they want. (they get too used to it)
There is no amount but, I would vary it. Get some movies to put a little spice in the love making so one doesn't get to tired of the same old thing. That's what ruins it.
i'd say 3 to 5 times a week, i agree with hell boy
When it get hard it needs to get relieved.
at least 5 times a day. if he doesn't get it from his wife, he'll find it somewhere else.
Hey MomeeUvWun.... let's get together :)
It depends on the desires of you both. I don't believe there is a special number for all people
as many times ur wife says she wants it

No comments:

Post a Comment