Sunday, January 17, 2010

Name good reasons not to get married or start dating?

Why do people get married and have to work twice as hard with their wife nagging or their husband slacking.





I hate marriage and love.


It is so damn pointless.


I am 13 and I always thought teenage dating would be so much fun, but when I thought it over.


Why do people get married and become a parent?


Why don't men become their own man and support themselves without the extra hassle of a family?Name good reasons not to get married or start dating?
You will go through a lot of pain to find that right one.





Marriage is an amazing thing. I live with my best friend in the world, and am never alone. And, having children is indescribable. It teaches people to become less narcissistic and to love unconditionally.





You will find this out, my friend. :)Name good reasons not to get married or start dating?
its different when you are really into someone. I used to feel same way, and still sort of do about being a parent. But when you really like someone you, then you want to be with them as much as possible. Not necessarily just sleeping with them...





A good reason is... um... I guess if you are to independent and don't want to be with someone. Or if you are content being by yourself
Boi, you obviosly are not mature enough to handle a relationship with someone. When you start liking girls and get out of the coodie stage then you will understand a lil better. Until then, you won't get it. When you find that certain girl you really care about and love, you will want to work to stay in that relationship, to have kids and to settle down.
Try this dating site





http://www.blackwhitedate.com/





Really Nice!! My username is ';looking4love';.





Give me your comments on my photos. I'm waiting 4 u.
so you are not alone, You will know when you find your soul mate.
Well dude you're 13, of course you don't get it. For now, you can have that mind set but I guarantee that you'll think different when you get older. At your age, your dating record is just starting. You'll go from the wanting to always kiss girls to wanting to have gfs...then from that you'll go to just wanting sex...until eventually, you'll get tired of that and just want someone to be with.





The thing is that when you get older, you go through all those stages and experience A LOT. I used to think like you to and when I started working I did myself proud. I made my own money, bought my own clothes, and most importantly, bought any videogame I wanted lol. It was great but after a while, you get lonely not having a girl around. Sure, you can go to a party or have a one night stand but you want someone there to just listen to you and hug you when you need it ya know. That's why ppl want relationships.





I'm still a little bit against marriage because I think the title in itself breaks couple apart but the whole having kids thing I understand. Just think about meeting the girl of your dreams, someone who you've never been happier with. You spend all your time with this person building a life (moving in together, your families meeting, having pets together, going on vacations, hanging out with each other friends etc.) you can't help but get that urge to want to start a family of your own. You want to give your kids that good christmas that you remember, you want to take them out trick or treating, you basically relive the best parts about being a kid except your in control this time.





Trust me, you have a long ways to go but you'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment