Saturday, January 23, 2010

How much does it cost to get married in minnesota?

My Boyfriend and I are planning to get married, but the things is, we're two broke college students and money is tight. We really love each other and we feel this right.How much does it cost to get married in minnesota?
I got married in MN, my wedding was very elaborate and we had the ballroom at TI for the reception. It was around 40K. But if you want to get married by the Justice of the Peace, the marriage cert is around $50-75 and around 100-300 to pay for the legal papers.How much does it cost to get married in minnesota?
Well mines not exactly minnesota but close, I'm getting married in Northern Iowa in September. The cost of things around there is pretty much all the same if you shop around. We are in the same boat money wise. But I dont want to feel cheated outta my one big day! Were having roughly 100 people. We found a state park to rent-it's only $100 for the entire day. Were having a locker cater everything, it's a 2 meat, vegetable, and starch meal and includes choice of water milk, or lemonade-that's about $6.50 a plate. Then beyond that it's really all dependent on what you want to spend on rings, dress, tuxes. With the dresses, tuxes, transportation and all were spending around $2,500. We've also been saving for a year and a half tho.
If you get married before a Marriage Register by signing in the book may be $100 or so. The same thing if you do any other place may be any where between $25000 - $1 Million depending upon the hotel or location you choose.
I had a wonderful wedding so if you need any personal help with it just email me so I can give advice because this seems like a personal issue. Hope you can find me helpful xoxo Littlepink
dunno but heres some good music





www.myspace.com/darkalleygospelmusic





www.purevolume.com/darkalleygospel

No comments:

Post a Comment