Saturday, January 23, 2010

What should the maximum age difference between married people be?

My grandparents are ten years apart, but my parents are the same age. I'm just curious what the maximum age difference should be?What should the maximum age difference between married people be?
there should be no age difference if you care about someoneWhat should the maximum age difference between married people be?
If you love someone age shouldn't matter. I've been married for seven years have 3 beautiful children and my husband is 10 years older than me. As long as there's trust, honesty and most important love and respect for each other age really doesn't matter. Also helps that the person or persons are mature enough to assume the responsibility of marriage.
There is no maximum age difference. There is a one year age gap between my parents (who are no longer together) and a 24 year age gap between me and my boyfriend. My sister is 5 years older then her husband and my other sister and her husband are the same age......It varies.
I think it really varies for everyone. My husband's parents were 18 years apart and were married 30 years and very happy...everyone is totally different.
My father is 26 yrs older than my stepmother. They were married for over 40 yrs before he died, and were very happy together. She adored him.
I think it depends on the current age. My wife is 52 and I'm 42. But I was not ready at 22 to date a 32 year old woman.
I think as long as it's not something creepy like a 18 year old and a 45 year old than age really doesn't matter.
Age doesnt matter as long as two people love one another.
There really shouldn't be an age difference. If you love each other, go ahead.
Since women live longer than men I guess women should be about 5 years older.
No clue, my husband and I are 12 years apart.






Love knows no age. (as long as it's legal)
i say 10 years but im 15 so what do i know.
it doesn't matter my sis is 7 years apart from her husband and my parents 1
i think 15

No comments:

Post a Comment