Saturday, January 23, 2010

Is it inappropriate to confide in your married male friends about your dating life?

I find it may be inappropriate, even if the conversation is innocent, because this info is too private to share with your married male friends. Of course I wouldn't talk about sex with my married male friends. Do you think it is inappropriate to talk about your dating life with your married male friends if you're single? Only if you're close with your married male friends should you disclose this info? I sometimes talk about my dating experiences with my male friends, but not my married male friends. Do you agree with this? Thx.Is it inappropriate to confide in your married male friends about your dating life?
I'm single now but I was married and the single girls I know have always trusted me their secrets, and dating games, now and then. I guess I'm just easy to talk to, they get a lot of advice and such from me. I think it's ok to get a male' opinion about certain things.Is it inappropriate to confide in your married male friends about your dating life?
I agree, it is inappropriate, marriage is hard enough without the complications that can come from that.


I think if your male friend is struggling in his own then it makes it that much harder for him. Men in general are a lot quieter about those kinds of problems even when they are in crisis.


Wives could see you as a threat and really ride their butts about that when you aren't around as well.


Men often won't tell you they are being called out by their wives because it is demeaning and they would not want to embarrass you or themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment