Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I'm a 21 year old married girl and i want bathroom design ideas haha! Young fun and no paint?

I like pin up girls and vintage art. I'm looking for some good artwork or ideas, bathroom stuff that i could buy... I don't want search ideas, or keywords to look up ... i just want person opinions and ideas that they think would work well.I'm a 21 year old married girl and i want bathroom design ideas haha! Young fun and no paint?
K Mart I have seen has some really cool vintage paintings and things like that. I saw some that had a 50s girl on it with a surfboard and a coca cola. It looked like an old advertisement. Then there were ones that had paintings of Elvis in different locations and then other ones that were old advertisements for different products from the 50s and 60s. Like laundry soap, Oscar Mayer, etc. They were all pretty cheap and were pretty small so you could get a bunch that would make your bathroom look unique.I'm a 21 year old married girl and i want bathroom design ideas haha! Young fun and no paint?
Check out Urbanoutfitters.com they have loads of vintage artwork and decor.

No comments:

Post a Comment