Thursday, January 21, 2010

How much would it cost to get married in Italy?

I really like the churchs in Capri, Italy. I would like a small wedding (50--80 people) and I would have to fly everyone there and back, also have to pay for hotels. Can anyone give me an idea on how much that would cost?How much would it cost to get married in Italy?
Hi, the price of weddings in Italy ranging from where you want to marry Capri is one of the most expensive cities in Italy, I believe that the price of the aircraft (I think it's best private), the hotel for 50-80 persons, dinner and the church is of 16-17 thousand dollars.





The best thing is to never marry!How much would it cost to get married in Italy?
It depends where you fly in from. Air fares are at least 150 鈧?person if you fly in from The UK (unless you are able to get 鈧?2 flights on Ryanair for everyone), and at least 600 鈧?from the US (from New york).


A good hotel is at least 100 鈧?for a double room per night. The restaurant is at least 100 鈧?per person for a good wedding banquet (add at least 2000鈧?if you want to rent a villa). The church usually asks for a ';donation'; to perform the wedding (and in a nice church, expect them to add, immediately after, that the minimum donation is 500 鈧?.





That's very expensive, in my opinion, but maybe you are lucky and extremely rich and you can afford it! In that case, though, consider higher prices for hotel (like 200鈧?a night at least for a luxury hotel) and travel (300/1200 鈧?for regular economy fares, not low cost): you will not want to make your guests travel strictly ECONOMY, will you?


Good luck!!
Hi,


I think it could cost a little fortune.


Say for example 100拢 each for the restaurant 200拢 if you book in advance for the flight 100拢 for the hotel


32000拢ish


But it could be cheaper depending on the number of invitations.
I'm Italian living in UK and I would like to get married in Australia.. weird thing isnt it?? Let's make a deal... If u ll budget my australian wedding i'll do your italian one... what do u think???
  • north face book bags
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment