Thursday, January 21, 2010

What should I wear when I get married on a ship the day before my reception?

We are getting married aboard a small ship on Friday night and having a formal reception in which I will be wearing a beautiful, formal wedding dress the next day. I still want to look pretty the day before but don't want to wear anything that will be inappropriate while on the boat. I've been told I should wear a nice dress (not too fancy). I know I can wear whatever I would like but I'm grappling with ideas of what would be appropriate.





Any ideas?





Pictures or links to websites with pictures would be very helpful, Thanks!What should I wear when I get married on a ship the day before my reception?
well i think you should get an after 5 formal dress it doesn't have to be extravagant but cute and simple umm i recoment umm davids bridal Jc penny's and carsons they have some cute stuff you should get something like a prom dress





good luck


congatulationsWhat should I wear when I get married on a ship the day before my reception?
go for something comfortable that will flow in a breeze...id wear something very simple but elegant i wouldnt go too fancy after all its a small boat you want to be able to manuever on it.
check out the dresses section of wet seal inc. (online store)


nothing too expensive and lots of stylish things that would be comfortable and still appropriate for someone who is the center of attention.


Congrats on your marriage!
I found a really cute dress for you at David'sBridal.com. This is something I would choose for your evening on the boat. The style number is F11876. If this dress is out of your price range, just look for something similar. It would be cute and casual and still let everyonf know that you are the bride.





http://www.davidsbridal.com/bridesmaids_鈥?/a>
  • north face book bags
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment