Saturday, January 23, 2010

Does anyone know a unique place to get married and have a wedding ceremony in Detroit area?

I don't really want an outdoor ceremony/reception but not completely against it. I have no problems with hall weddings either but I prefer not to have a hall reception either. Also I really like historic sites. I know I've really limited myself but I know there is some place out there that will be amazing to me..I just need some help finding it. We are planning a late summer/fall wedding.Does anyone know a unique place to get married and have a wedding ceremony in Detroit area?
I'd contact the marketing dept. at Tiger Stadium for the wedding and have the ceremony at a restaurant or a conference room from a motel/hotel with food catered in.





Tiger Stadium would be great. Whether or not if a game was scheduled.Does anyone know a unique place to get married and have a wedding ceremony in Detroit area?
I'm not too familiar with the detroit area but do you have a botanical center or an old city library? Maybe an old park or even the place where you and your soon be spouse met? or had your first date?
Greenfield village


Belle Isle


Oakland hills country club


or for a very natural setting, relaxed... Heritage Park, Farmington Hills





If you want more ideas let me know.
Ask in the wedding section, this is the section you come to after the sh*t hits the fan.
General Motors factory.





Should be available too...
Greenfield Village
Greektown on punski day.
eminems house
Ford Plant

No comments:

Post a Comment