Saturday, January 23, 2010

How do I go from engaged to married in sims 3?

My sims just got engaged and I am troubled as to how you do the actual wedding.


They said something about a public wedding and a private wedding but nothing about how to actually do the wedding.


I know that in sims 2, all you had to do was get that wedding arch and click ';Get Married'; but they don't have the wedding arch in this (at lease not that I saw.)


Can some one please help me? Do I have to go somewhere, and if so where?


Thanks everyone.How do I go from engaged to married in sims 3?
it took me a few min to figure out..you click on your cell phone and click throw party and a screen will come up where you can pick where you want it at and what kind (click wedding party) and the time you want it at and you can click which guests you want there..i had mine at the park..and then i clicked on my sim and clicked on get married and the guests were watching and cheering and it workedHow do I go from engaged to married in sims 3?
I had trouble with this for a while as well, it took me forever to figure out. If you have a decent relationship with the person, what you do is perform a bunch of romantic interactions in a row. Not the same one over and over, just any romantic interaction. What they think of you will change from ';[Sim] thinks you're okay.'; to ';[Sim] thinks you're flirty'; to ';[Sim] thinks you're alluring';. Once they get to this stage, you get the option to ';First Kiss'; or ';Confess attraction';. After you do one of those, keep doing romantic interactions and if you have a good enough relationship you can go steady then propose. Just remember, if you do any friendly or funny or any interactions of a different type other than romantic in between, you'll have to start all over.





Then, after propose go steady --- sim becomes girlfriend/boyfriend- propose engagement -- sims becomes fiancee, option of private wedding --- in romantic option or wedding party -- phone- throw party.

No comments:

Post a Comment