Saturday, January 23, 2010

When married couple separate, one wants to get back together and work on the marriage?

My husband has Bipolar disorder, I want to work on our relationship, I love him very much but he refuses to get help and also living in denial. How can I get him to see a therapist? If he gets help, and I come to understand how to live with someone who has bipolar. Would this second chance of us being together work?When married couple separate, one wants to get back together and work on the marriage?
He didn't ask to be bipolar and chances are that a not so great childhood has contributed to it. I think its great that your willing to stand by him and help him get help. but you should make him agree to get help b4 you let him back inWhen married couple separate, one wants to get back together and work on the marriage?
Anything, just about, is possible here. Yet, I don't know enough to know if all or most of your and hubby's marital problems are actually the result of his bipolar disorder. Certainly, I don't think it would be a bad idea to somehow convince hubby to see a licensed pyschiatrist, psychologist, or psychotherapist. Of course, I do realize that if hubby is approached with the idea while in a highly manic state, he might react very erratically (to say the least). In that case, I advise this: Duck, as necessary.
I think love can move mountains and help him get help. I don't know what's possible in this scenario but I truly wish you well. My sister was bipolar %26amp; killed herself before her 18th birthday. Please try to reach him from a place of love. I hope you can save your marriage. If you can work thru this, nothing can destroy your marriage. Good luck!!
  • north face book bags
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment