Sunday, January 17, 2010

What is the movie where a married woman is offered a huge sum of money to spend time with a man?

I don't remember much, but I believe a married woman, struggling with finances, is approached by a wealthy older man. I think he offers her a million dollars or some large sum of money to spend a few nights with him on a boat. She initially turns him down and her and her husband think about it, and she finally agrees. Anyone know the movie?What is the movie where a married woman is offered a huge sum of money to spend time with a man?
Demi Moore, Woody Harrelson, Robert Redford - Indecent ProposalWhat is the movie where a married woman is offered a huge sum of money to spend time with a man?
Hi Lowa its me, I guess its Indecent Proposal check this link out.





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0107211/





Other similar movies are


Eyes Wide Shut, Honeymoon In Vegas and Damage


also


Unfaithful


Betrayal (1983)


When Will I Be Loved?


The Comfort of Strangers


The First 9 1/2 Weeks


Sexual Roulette


Celos





check this link out,


http://www.moviefone.com/movie/indecent-鈥?/a>





Good luck...!!!!
OMG I think i know what you are talking about.i remember this movie.I saw one scene as a kid an i remember that her husband said to her:It will be only your body not your soul or something like this.If you find the name let me know
Indecent Proposal. Robert Redford offers Demi Moore one million dollars to spend one night with her. Her relationship with her husband, played by Woody Harleson, starts to suffer.
indecent proposal i do believe..
Indecent Proposal with Robert Redford and Demi Moore
Indecent proposal.
indecent proposal





demi moore.i think

No comments:

Post a Comment