Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I am getting married in early december.I have medium complexion.How do i start with my preparation for gud luk

I am also planning to straighten my hair.I want some ideas like facials and detnning stuffs.What facial should i do to look bright on my wedding day.I am getting married in early december.I have medium complexion.How do i start with my preparation for gud luk
What is ';gud luk';?





To straighten your hair, go to a good beauty salon, and don't forget to have some treatments for your hair, otherwise it would get dried.





For your face, you could start on having face mask, depends on your skin type (you could search in the internet), scrub your face with the facial scrub once a week. And consume more fruits and vegetables!I am getting married in early december.I have medium complexion.How do i start with my preparation for gud luk
A fruit facial or one that uses oxygen will rejunivate your skin.





Good Luck on your wedding day!
Hi,





For face wash the skin twice a day using a mild soap, especially after exercise. Avoid scrubbing the skin. Hard scrubbing of the skin is harmful because it irritates the openings of the oil glands and can cause them to be more tightly closed.


use bleaching creams such as Fair and lovely as used by girls.





Enjoy Life





Dr.Mojo
you should go for skin polishing,so you can have glowing skin.straigtening of hair shoud be done by a professional otherwise you may damage your hair. good luck
  • good makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment