Friday, January 15, 2010

Married?????????????

Do you know the reasons women sleep with married man?


Please married women take your head out of the sky and really look at your husband and marriage. Yes it's a double standard accept it. Woman are looking for soulmates and don't care if he happens to be marriedMarried?????????????
Men do the same thing too why does it have to always be the women. Why do men sleep with married women?.Married?????????????
I don't think all women are like this.......


and lets not forget it takes two.......
Any woman who thinks a married man is her soulmate is a complete idiot.





As a single gal, I like sleeping with married men because:





1) There is no possible chance of him getting overly committed.





2) They are so appreciative of any attention whatsover.





3) I don't have to clean his underwear or dishes.





4) He's already trained





5) When I want a break from him I pick a fight about him being married (I mean, c'mon, how can he win at that?)





6) When it's time to break up I have a built in reason to dump him.





I'm kidding here, but really, looking for soulmates in married men? I don't think so.
Women sleep with married men due to non committment no one to answer to. Lets face it mistress, she is one who says the right thing does what he wants and when he wants it say it alright and moves on .The wife on the other hand has to plead to get things done. hummmmmmmmmmmm. good luck
That is true - women also compete against each other (see if they can take the husband away from the wife; whether they want him or not) and also, date married men - because they really don't want a boyfriend. The list goes on.
Takes two to Tango! So Strawberry Fields Forever, right?
What is the question?


If you are just asking why women sleep with married men, you probably should really be asking why PEOPLE sleep with marrieds. It isn't just women who have affairs, the percentages are slowly creeping up to equality for both sexes.


Not that I agree with having affairs, but I doubt that most people set out to get involved with someone who is married. Attraction happens, and then being human, people are unable to stop themselves from acting on their feelings. It seems to be the lack of committment to marriage that leads to this, if a marriage is solid and fulfilling for both parties, affairs just don't happen.
Shouldn't the question be ';why do MARRIED MEN have affairs?';? There is a lot of talking about the other woman going on here, but it is the HUSBAND that is SLEEPING AROUND that really should be facing all the hard questions.
Sorry not all women sleep with married men. I do though but of course I married one. lol
Of course I know they want a fling they like the intrigue and power to pull a married guy away in a affair and they are happy there can be no strings attached because they are already married. Personally it takes two to tango so this only happens if the guy is a jerk and is willing to destroy what he has and has never really cared for or loved his wife. I think alot of woman want they cannot have like the whole hard to get aspect and married men are the epitomy of that. and then some.





You sound like someone that thinks it okay to mess around with a married man you should be ashamed of yourself. If your just telling married ladies to take care of there man before they lose them then yes it is important to keep your marriage strong and your man happy.
I'm alive for 45 years and I have never met a man that doesn't cheat, EVER!!! Who are they supposed to cheat with? Trees? Someone has to keep married men happy the wives don't!!! One other thing; you can't control love and since love is destroyed when you get married all bets are off. Keep protecting marriage!!! It is a lie!!!!
I wish I knew this answer.. I was a happily married woman with 2 kids. My husband was in the Navy and whilst he was at sea decided to have an affair with a fellow female officer. I didn't know at first, this woman would come to my house even when my husband wasn't home to have a coffee with me and we got on really well. I actually felt very sorry for her, as she wasn't a very attractive person (and I know that doesn't count) but I am and not in a million years did I think my husband would cheat on me and if he did, then I thought he would of at least upgraded (so to speak).


This woman broke up my home, my family and my heart. I blame my ex husband more.


Did this woman find her soulmate... No. She destroyed 3 lives and laughed when she saw me all beaten up my husband because I found out about the affair and he blamed me..


I definetly don't have my head in the sky, but her soul will never make it above ground. I hope that she rots in hell!
Some women have such low self esteem they crave attention and will sleep with any man that shows them attention. Unfortunately they confuse sex with love. Most married men do not leave their wives for their mistresses and even when they do they go back to their wives after a while. Even if the man leaves his wife for the other woman, if he'll do that to his wife there is always the chance he'll do it again to the next woman. Also, most of the time the wife finds out about the other woman and then things can get hairy and violent from the hurt you have caused the wife.
probably because women always want what another woman has.


my husband would never cheat so id on't have to worry :)
Alright then.
there are various reasons and too many to list

No comments:

Post a Comment