Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Married people: How long did it take you to discover you wanted to marry your spouse?

Was it quick, or did it take a long time? Ever feel like you settled for less than you deserved/wanted? Honestly.Married people: How long did it take you to discover you wanted to marry your spouse?
Honestly, it was about 3 years after we got married that I really discovered it. At times I feel like I could have done better or that I settled but those times don't last that long.Married people: How long did it take you to discover you wanted to marry your spouse?
Thanks Ryu!

Report Abuse



it was pretty quick for me. i've only known him for 3 months before he asked me to marry him. but i was not sure whether i wanted to marry him as he's a lot younger than i'm. but it was him who asked to marry me. i've known him in june 2004 and we got marry in december 2004, just days before christmas. been with him since. no doubt, there were troubles but we managed to overcome it wisely and stays happy still. i'm 36 and he is now 23. he's a loving father and great stepfather to my 2 elder kids. what more could i asked for, eh? mind you, i had 2 nightmarish marriage before that.....
We talked about it within the first month. When my dad died just over 2 months after we were together I knew when he held me it was forever. Since he is my fourth as I am his fourth we would not settle for anything less than totally everything we wanted. I am happy to say not one day goes by I am not grateful he is my husband.
I met my new husband February 12, 2009. We immediately connected emotionally. spiritually, soulfully, and sexually. I knew 2 weeks later that I would spend the rest of my life with him.


We were just married Friday, July 31st. He is me and I am him. We are ';twin flame soulmates';. He is the first man I didn't settle for.





Last June 2008.....my late husband died after a horrible, tortuous battle with cancer.....I was his 24/7 caregiver.....I loved him more than my own life. But I lost myself in that marriage. And he was an awesome husband, but I did settle. And the grief I experienced after his death.....well.....I died myself. It was so painful....I thought sex, marriage, love was over or me. But God had other plans.....and he brought the gift of my new husband into my heart, life and soul.


My new husband is a breathtaking reflection of God's love for me. I am now complete and achieved true womanhood and fulfillment.


I hope the rest of the world can experience what it is like to find your true twin flame soulmate.....he is me and I am him.....awesome!
I knew I wanted him after dating him for just a couple months. However, we didn't get married for about a year after we got together, and had known each other for even longer. Even though we knew we wanted to get married, we both knew that waiting was the best option.
I was 33 when I met my wife, she was 22. I knew instantly, she said she did too.


We were married 2 years later, we were divorced 2 years after that! Not my choice. I don't feel that I ever settled until after the fact, the divorce changed my perspective on a lot of things.
a few months. im 36, in all my life i have never met a single person that is as wonderful as him. and im afraid i never will again, so im not letting go.
3 months, 3 weeks


We've been together more than 2 years


Got engaged after 7 months, not married yet but planning :)





I may have settled a little bit but that doesn't bother me.


I love him with all my heart and soul.
It was very quick... I knew within a couple of weeks that he was the one for me. We married about 6 months after our first date.





No I didnt settle... I knew he was what I wanted and he still is.
I haven't found anyone worthy of marrying until now. I am engaged but I want to wait a few years to get married.
I never wanted to marry him, it was either that or move to Finland and I can't speak Finish.
A few years. I think he's way better looking than I am, so I guess he's the one who settled :(

No comments:

Post a Comment