Sunday, January 17, 2010

Married!!!!!?

If you could be married to someone famous from the past, who is no longer alive, who would you like to be.Married!!!!!?
steve irwin [crocodile hunter ] he was so ballsy and funnyMarried!!!!!?
minnie mouse
hi sexy woman





for me it would have to be Moses......lol
lol...first of all, whats the deal with your 360 page? I would marry Natalie Woods
Cary Grant!
President Kennedy
married again are you pulling my pissa :-)
me - Marilyn Monroe





my missus - Elvis
Marilyn Monroe
not been there yet got to give this a lot of thought
John Wayne


Dude or Dudette???? yeah about your 360 profile page????
lola ferarri!!!!
I'd marry a dodo





x
Heath Ledger!
UL Brenner.....loved the look he gave....the actor more so than the person....magnificent seven....
Lauren Bacall ooonfff
James Dean
William Shakespeare. He's not sexy but wow! you can fall in love with his writings.
Queen Victoria
Henry VIII





So I would not have to be married for too long !!!!
william wallace
Clarke Gable....Phwoar!
Paulette Goddard

No comments:

Post a Comment