Friday, January 15, 2010

How long are most couples married before they start an open bathroom door policy?

And how does it help the marriage?How long are most couples married before they start an open bathroom door policy?
If your smart ... never. Some things are best left private. Esp for women, it helps maintain a sexy, mysterious image. Who wants to see you on the toilet or changing a tampax, etc? YUCK! Keep the door CLOSED!How long are most couples married before they start an open bathroom door policy?
Me and my husband will go in the bathroom while the other one is in there all the time, since before we got married. I think we were a couple for about two years before we started watching each other go to the bathroom. If we lived alone we would probably have the door open all the time. We also feel comfortable enough with each other to fart and burp around one another. When I was pregnant and after my C- section there where actually a lot of times when he had to help me go to the bathroom.
It's not like answering any other question. It has no sense of logic to it but simply comfort in your own person. I guess in my case it was a few months after marriage but I can't recall and maybe it happened before we married. Either way it's immaterial and occurs when you as a couple aren't bothered by such things as bodily functions and what's really thought of as good, bad, ugly or disgusting...it's just an occurance that each other deals with like helping one another with illness or accidents. It becomes a natural situation.


I can't say it's opendoor so much as it's not locked and if someone comes in well, dont freak out cause you weren't exactly invited.
I tried to have a closed door policy. Sometime in the first year it failed horribly. So...I really don't get alone time in the bathroom unless I'm home alone. My husband follows me around and will follow me into the bathroom to talk. If I ask for some privacy he will step outside the bathroom, close the door half way and continue talking. (and expect me to respond as appropriate) If I tell him to get lost...omg...he will go sit and pout for the rest of the night. So it's not worth the hassle. He wants to talk, I have to pee, fine...have it his way.
I was married for 30 years before my husband died and we never had an open bathroom door policy. I do not want to watch him take a dump and he did not want to see me pee. Even im marriage there is a place for privacy. the bathroom is the beginning of that. So who is the perv that wants to watch personal bodily functions?
LOL My husband started doing that a month after we began dating. He always does it even though he knows it drives me crazy. We've been together and living together for roughly two years, only married for a month. And he's always like ';Why can't you pee in front of me, we're married now.'; and I'm like nooooope! I'm also 9 years young so I don't know if the age makes a difference. But I don't ever see myself doing that, but who knows.
is someone standing there watching you do it??? if so keep it closed but I read some posts and I am going to close the door if my husband ever comes back. now for us we have a small city apartment and a child during day he closesthe door to urinate but at night to do a pee pee he runs in and sometimes forgets. but it does not matter to me he closes it and still makes sounds so the whole house knows what he does. but for a woman I have to agree keep it private, door close for a woman and let the man do what he wants unless it might be embrassing but then again just talk it over and decide.
We had only been married a few days when a car plowed into us and broke my neck. I came home in a brace from my neck to my hips. My husband had to go to the bathroom with me, he had to bathe and dress me. At first, it embarrassed me horribly but then I looked into the mirror and saw my big black eyes and swollen bruised face and thought, ';Hey this guy really loves me.';
Number one is understandable and for most is fine, but number two is never, NEVER an ok thing!





I don't know one guy on this planet (besides mentally ill) that would want to be in the same room as his wife or girlfriend when they are ';Breaking TWO the Electric bugaloo';. That's a NO-GO.
i pee with the bathroom door open all the time and we've been married for 6 months





madison





my lord people over react with the simplest things





obviously i and other women will change their tampons with the door closed. however, peeing with the bathroom door open is innocent, why such a big deal?





everyone does it! im pretty sure your husband or wife doesnt have think to hard to see you doing that.





im comfortable around my husband, so i leave the door open when i pee. so what?
we have been doing that since engagement. But i would say not for number two generally. thats kinda pushing it. But i would say that the worse part of having an open door policy is that now my girls are 7 and 4 and honestly they never shut the door either. So now what we have is girls who are not modest at all about it. which is ok until you take them to public bathroom and they seriously dont shut the door they just go without shutting it. so it might be in our best interest to start closing doors
Good grief! If you are married..... I don't think it was ever anything we talked about - it just happened. No big deal. We don't LOOK (i.e. gawk), but we talk to each other etc. and I guess, we know when to look away. We do everything else together, so why not??





Just no big deal.
it depends on a couple in my op ion if they want to be in the bathroom when say the other is doing a number 2 then let them if not then stay out if they just need a towel let them get it and move on
I've been married 30 years, and my wife and I STILL don't have an ';open door'; policy. There are some things in life that just have to be done, alone. Without an audience. Ever.
lmfao. Too funny! Love the question though. I don't remember there ever not being an open door policy!! I've had kids since I was 19 and no privacy EVER! lol
This is disgusting.





Some things even marriage doesn't change. Privacy please!!!
That can't be a good thing in any marriage, some things should remain private.
2hrs maximum
Never
Gotta agree with Jeff on this one.
i would say give it a couple monts it will yake about that long for her to


get use to it.
That's how we knew we would marry.
we always have i do not know any different
haha we didnt make it through our first night....

No comments:

Post a Comment