Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Are there really married women out there who dream about having an affair with teenage boys?

According to books such as back roads and the reader, this fantasy is really common among married women.





I know that TV does not depict an accurate world, but literature always holds some truth.Are there really married women out there who dream about having an affair with teenage boys?
Yes, I met quite a few of them. And, when I was 15 years old, I had 'a girlfriend' that was 42 years old. She gave me 'everything' and 'anything' I could ever ask for, and all for... well, you know...Are there really married women out there who dream about having an affair with teenage boys?
Yes. When I was 16 I slept with my best friends mum.
its not just women... trust mee i would no im 15 and some guys have tried to have a affair with me and even my frands

No comments:

Post a Comment