Tuesday, May 11, 2010

What will be a good cheap hotel to get married and also have a reception in Houston,TX?

This is my first getting married or even going to a wedding and I really need help with every aspect of my wedding planning. Any advice will help I will be getting married in 2011 so I do have a long way to go. I am on a budget so any money saving tips will also be helpful. I would like to thank everyone in advance.What will be a good cheap hotel to get married and also have a reception in Houston,TX?
Try www.weddingshouston.com for some ideas.


They have everything in the Houston area on there.What will be a good cheap hotel to get married and also have a reception in Houston,TX?
Try www.weddingsinhouston.com

Report Abuse



I would suggest a website like www.theknot.com but there are dozens of websites that can help you with ideas, checklists and local vendors

No comments:

Post a Comment