Thursday, May 13, 2010

What religion do you have to be to get married in a congregational church?

My Fiance and I are both baptized Catholic and are planning our wedding for 6/9/06. I am a practicing Catholic and he is not. We have a Catholic church that will marry us, but I am not crazy about all their rules about the ceremony. I am curious if we would be able to wed in a congregational church and what we would need to do to do so.What religion do you have to be to get married in a congregational church?
congregational church? What type of congregational church are you wanting to get married in. There are over 2000 different Protestant denomenations. Most churches require that you are a regular attender, christian, living in seperately households, and go through pre-martital counseling. I hope this helps.What religion do you have to be to get married in a congregational church?
They won't have any problems with that. I know many Catholics that go there.
You would usually be Christian but there are some non-denominational churches(no certain religion churchs) that will perform the ceremony..
  • face blush
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment