Tuesday, May 11, 2010

What happens to your purity ring when you get married?

I heard that you give it to your spouse on during the wedding ceremony, but I don't know. Do you just take it off whenever, or is there like a ceremonial thing at the wedding about taking it off? Thanks.What happens to your purity ring when you get married?
For the bride-to-be, her purity ring is removed from her left ring finger and worn on her right ring finger until their wedding day. On her wedding day, she takes the purity ring off. For the groom-to-be, he continues to wear the purity ring on his left ring finger until their wedding day when he replaces the purity ring with his wedding ring.What happens to your purity ring when you get married?
That what I was wondering bc I was wondering what Kevin Jonas would do with it since he's getting married. Oh and i was wondering if anybody knows where do you put the ring when you have the engagement ring on.
No you just stop wearing it. And you do not even wear it to the wedding day ceremony.
You throw them in a fire. Like in the movie ';Lord of the Rings';.
What's your spouse going to do with it, honestly?





If I had a purity ring I guess I would probably save it for my daughter.
that is a really good question haha.... i guess you could give it to your spouse =]
You throw it away. DUH

No comments:

Post a Comment