Monday, May 10, 2010

If a married woman wants to get sterilized does she really need to get her husbands permission?

If a woman is married and wants to get sterilized does she need to get her husbands permission in order to have it done? I was told she does and that it's that way for men, too.If a married woman wants to get sterilized does she really need to get her husbands permission?
I have heard people say that but when I signed my paper I asked if he needed to sign also and she said no. Then when we went to his appointment the doctor only spoke with him and didn't need my consent at allIf a married woman wants to get sterilized does she really need to get her husbands permission?
I've read a lot of stories here on Yahoo Answers about men having a vasectomy without their wife's permission. I'm sure a woman can do whatever she wants.
No permission is needed.
Depends on the state. In Ohio, yes, that is the case.
Legally NO Morally YES
No.
needs to discuss why its necessary in addition to all it will effect ...
Nope your body your choice
No ... but I would suggest a married couple discuss it and try to have an agreement about it .
no, you don't need permission. your grown for crying out loud.
no it is not that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment