Thursday, May 13, 2010

I just got married and I want to do something awesome with the pictures?

I am wanting to do something crafty and awesome with some of the pictures other than just stick them in frames. I am looking for some ideas. I hope someone can help. I just got married and I want to do something awesome with the pictures?
A lot of people like to make like photo books....they would just buy like a black book with pages and would design each page according to the picture or pictures...its pretty neat...





for example, someone made a address book...you don't have too...you can put pictures in it...





http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h鈥?/a>





I just got married and I want to do something awesome with the pictures?
patchouli stinks to high heaven so I don't know why you would want to ruin your pictures with that crap. Anyway, take some of your favorite ones, so you don't ruin the originals, and get some made off of them, or just scan them and print on photo paper, and scrapbook them. Scrapbooking supplies are really cheap, and you can make beautiful pages with your photos and have a book to look through of your favorite pictures. Here's some ideas for wedding pages:


http://projectcenter.creativememories.co鈥?/a>





Just google wedding scrapbook and you will get TONS of ideas
keep it simple so the frames and mountings don't detract from the photos themselves. I'd put the photos on boxes cut to the same size , about 2'; deep (sides painted black?) and hang them in groupings on the wall. Don't scatter all over the place - too OCD.
Make beaded hemp frames, and spray them with patchouli oil.

No comments:

Post a Comment