Tuesday, May 11, 2010

How many married men have had female friends but it turned sexual or alomost did?

Did you tell your wife? Did the friendship destroy your marriage? Why did you give into temptation or almost give into it with your female friend?How many married men have had female friends but it turned sexual or alomost did?
It is inappropriate for a person in a committed relationship to have friends of the opposite gender that their partner doesn't know about or who is not a mutual friend of the couple. If this rule were respected, many people would find themselves in far fewer compromising/tempting positions.How many married men have had female friends but it turned sexual or alomost did?
My dad was married to my mom and he had this friend who was a celebrity but not super famous, and eventually it turned to an affair. About two years ago, she died and he is jail for her murder, this is not a joke and well my mom always knew, so there was no need to tell his wife, and this friend with benefit relationship definitely destroyed their marriage and my family, I still dont know why he gave in though, I thought we were happy as a family.
It is a tough situation and there is a definite line you don't cross.





No, I've never said anything to my wife, because I didn't cross the line, so there wasn't any point in creating a problem where really none existed.
Years ago, one time I kissed the secretary at a bar after work.


Other than that, I always turn them down.
Aint worth crossing the line.
I have been close more often than not...

No comments:

Post a Comment