Tuesday, May 11, 2010

How many married women would let your husband go to strip clubs and to hooters without you?

Would you be jealous and mad? Leave him? think something is wrong in the relationship? I was just wondering. Thank you for your input.How many married women would let your husband go to strip clubs and to hooters without you?
I have no problem with it. We really don't tell each other where we can/cannot go. He very rarely goes and when he does, it's typically for a bachelor party.


Hooters? It's a restaurant. We both go there...How many married women would let your husband go to strip clubs and to hooters without you?
Hooters and strip clubs are extremely different in my opinion.





He can go to Hooters all he wants, it's a restaurant, that frankly most people have turned in to a family restaurant.





I've never had to worry about the strip clubs, he refuses to go to one unless I am with him. We've gone a few times together, if he wants to go with friends I would ';let'; him, he is a grown man, he can make his own decisions, but he has never expressed the interest.
From a guys point of view, and someone who managed strip clubs for nearly 12 years, I can tell you that on the surfacethere really isn't much of a difference between hooters restaurant and a strip club. Allow me to digress and explain why.





A strip club is basically a place where men or women are welcomed to come and watch ladies underess. Of course, some strip clubs are topless, some are nude, and some are bikini only. Many upscale strip clubs offer upscale restaurant food, as well as burgers, chicken wings and sandwhiches. The lure to strip clubs is to have get attention from a beautiful girl, and have her undress before your eyes.





Hooters, which humoursly proclaims theirselves to be a family restaurant has a lot of similarities to strip clubs. For example, many of the girls who work at Hooters are beautiful, friendly, and well trained to flirt with men and get their tips. There is a reason why you don't see male waiters at Hooters. The word Hooters is just another way of saying boobs. Again, there is a reason why you see the Hooters T-shirt with an emphasis on the owl eyes, where the ';hooters'; are supposed to be.





I can't tell you how many waitresses and eventual strippers got their start at Hooters. In my mind's eye, it's a graduation from the restaurant world to the adult club industry. While it's true Hooters girls are not strippers, it's not realistic to believe that these women are not hired for their looks, and encouraged to flirt with men to generate sales.





As for your question about allowing your husband to go to a strip club or hooters with out you. I'd like to say that it would be okay to allow your man to go, but the truth is, I would not like it myself. However; my reasons may be different from others. I don't think you would have to worry about your husband running off with a Hooters girl or Stripper because women who work in this industry meet married men every day. The real problem I think you are experiencing is that your husband will find another woman attractive.





Whether you allow him or not, he is going to be attracted to other women, just as you are probably attracted to other men. It's human nature. I would simply ask your husband how comfortable he would be if you went to see male strippers by yourself. If his answer is he is not comfortable with it, then perhaps he can understand why you would not want him to go. Having said that, maybe the best thing you can do is ask him if you can join in for dinner at Hooters. It can be a lot of fun when a couple goes to a strip club or Hooters together. It's just important that your both in touch with your own idea of what a relationship should be. Hope this helps.
My husband has been a few times without me. I recall a bachelor party here or there, a night out with the boys...no big deal.





I've been with him once or twice to high-end clubs...in those clubs there are a lot of people, men and swomen, couples, etc. Usually we buy each other a few lap dances and by the time we get home we are so worked up the sex is HOTTTTTT.





Really, no big deal. it is just fun and fantasy and silliness.





Lighten up.





Oh, and Hooters??? Really, if you are getting worked up about Hooters, you REALLY have to lighten up.
I don't see how any decent women could allow her husband to go to one of these places. It degrades women and shows no respect to the relationship. Thank God, my hubby has never wanted to go to one of these places, of course he has seen strippers in his day at stag nights etc before we met each other but he is settled down now and I could never imagine him wanting to go to one of these places
Not me!!! I think that it allows his mind to wander too much and think things that will not make your marriage better. This is not a popular thought, but it is true. How can you compete with the images of these women.
i would let him go, but i would feel bad that i married a guy with low tastes in life like that. but maybe hes good in others ways. but stil id feel bad i married a loser.
I couldn't care less, but if he is going to Hooters, he better bring me home a buffalo chicken sandwich.
Aboil would beat husband Peepoop for looking at beautiful American collage hooters.
I personally wouldn't like it...I would hope that being with me would be enough...and that he would rather not look at other woman naked.
Hooters I wouldn't give a sh*t about.





A strip club...if he's going I damn well better be invited.
To get him off the couch. I would pay his way in.
If my man has money to be putting in strippers g-strings. Then he best be paying me child support.





Whateva
it depends on how often he goes... if its once a week then not such a big deal.. just a night out with the boys.. but if its more than once a week then i would consider it a problem....
My hubby isn't interested in seeing other naked women - he's more then happy and satisfied with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment