Thursday, May 13, 2010

My husband owes back taxes from before we were married, will I still get a rebate check?

the re-bait check is different than the refund check.


the details are NOT written yet.


theory wise married will get 1200$ if filing joint. u'll have to wait till the dust settles.





suggest u both work real hard to get the IRS off ur baxes in 08.My husband owes back taxes from before we were married, will I still get a rebate check?
As in a refund? No, they will take your refund to apply it to the back taxes owed. Sorry.My husband owes back taxes from before we were married, will I still get a rebate check?
like the last guys anwer :)





Depends if he owes taxes, your refund will be adjusted against those taxes- I think
You can file an Injured or innocent spouce form. It will relieve you of his tax debt, but your tax return will be just for what you earned

No comments:

Post a Comment