Thursday, May 13, 2010

Can I married my boyfriend after the effectivity date of my divorce? How long should I wait before I remarry?

I called Alameda Family Law Office to ask when will my divorce be final and They told me that it will be effective by July 26, 2009. So I want to know if how long I should wait to get married again?Can I married my boyfriend after the effectivity date of my divorce? How long should I wait before I remarry?
I believe the law says 30 days, but you can call the court house and they will tell you.Can I married my boyfriend after the effectivity date of my divorce? How long should I wait before I remarry?
please wait. my sister did what you are contemplating and it is a disaster. now, less than a year later she is going through another divorce. there needs to be a cooling down period before jumping into another intimate relationship. find out who you are and what went wrong with the last one. Just give yourself some time. God bless!
One talk about jumping from one sinking ship to another
  • face blush
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment