Thursday, May 13, 2010

What do most people think about sexually open relationships with married couples?

I'm thinking about maybe moving my marriage to an open relationship in lieu of things already taking a nose dive. I think both my spouse and I need a little spicing up in our lives and I think she's already at least partially open to the idea. Comments please.What do most people think about sexually open relationships with married couples?
Opening a marriage that's in trouble will rarely save it - usually it will just kill it faster.





It takes a stable marriage in the first place, with partners who are committed to each other and who are able to communicate honestly with each other. If your marriage is already in trouble, opening it is a really really really bad idea.





Every couple I've known, with two exceptions, disintegrated as a result of swinging or being ';open';. Which puts the death toll at about a dozen.What do most people think about sexually open relationships with married couples?
What's the point of being married if your not going to be faithful? I know people that have open marriages and I don't think they know the meaning of true love or fidelity. Sleeping with other people shows you have no self respect or integrity. Do the respectable thing and get divorced.
hey, whatever floats your boat. it's not for me but if you want to do it, go right ahead. i have to say though, you're kidding yourself if you think that ,after already having problems, an open relationship will spice up your lives.
ultimately only you and your spouse can answer that. I know of couples who's open relationships brought them to a more excited place in their marriage but i also know some who got a divorce because of it.
my opinion on open marriage is that if you want to sleep around, why not be single? That seems like a quick route to divorce anyway. Spare you and your spouse the pain and possible STD's.
Bad and dumb idea...
Great that YOU'RE thinking about it... want to get her side of the story confirmed first?
BIG NO NO!

No comments:

Post a Comment