Thursday, May 13, 2010

I am getting married wanted an Italian villa inspired venue in either Memphis or Nashville,area any suggestion?

I am getting married wanted an italian villa inspired venue in either the Memphis, Nashville, or Arizona area. I wanted something that has a garden or old vintage feel to it. Can anyone please provide insight on venues for both the ceremony and reception or either. Thanks for you help out there. I am open to all price ranges for review.I am getting married wanted an Italian villa inspired venue in either Memphis or Nashville,area any suggestion?
memphis has the botanic gardens at audubon park.I am getting married wanted an Italian villa inspired venue in either Memphis or Nashville,area any suggestion?
http://travel.yahoo.com/trip-view-1472775-pioneer_trip_chatt;_ylt=AnGnPJ8_hgO9Kscs3.wp8RCyUGoL





Check out this link... do a google search, type in italian villa in (whichever city you'd like) or do wedding venues, and the areas and you can get so many responses! Congratulations by the way, God Bless Your Union!
  • face blush
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment