Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I am married to a great Scotsman. When our 3 year review arrives, what will immigration look for?

I am told they look for joint assets such as bank accounts and car titles. They also consider children to make the marriage legitimate. We got through our first interview great. We had joint bank accounts, property, insurance, utilities, pictures, etc. What else would be great to show as evidence that my husband and I are true?I am married to a great Scotsman. When our 3 year review arrives, what will immigration look for?
He's a Scotsman so you dont have any worries!!!!


Your doing all the right things!I am married to a great Scotsman. When our 3 year review arrives, what will immigration look for?
as long you can show all the documents you have shown on your first interview with the update date on them you are fine. and most of the time they will not interview you again unless they fell like they is something suspicious.
If he has a good steady job, and the other things you mentioned, it will show a commitment to the country, and a vested interest. These things should all go in his favour. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment