Thursday, December 31, 2009

I am married with three kids how much will my stimulus check be?

I hear its $1200 for a couple filing jointly, and $300 per child. But I've a;so heard the maximum check will be $1200. Anyone know for sure?I am married with three kids how much will my stimulus check be?
UP TO $2100. It also depends on tax liability and whether you owe any other government debts. It could be less.I am married with three kids how much will my stimulus check be?
Not enough information to say. It could be anywhere between $0 and $2,100 depending upon your income and tax liability as shown on your tax return. Post those numbers and we can give you an answer. Without those numbers there's NO way to answer your question here.





If you don't want to post that here, here's a link to the IRS calculator: http://www.irs.gov/app/espc/
I don't believe there is a cut off. I am married with four children, and using the estimated rebate calculator, it came back that we should get 2400.00. Which would be 1200 for my husband and I, and an additional 300 per child.
I used the calculator too. Im married with 2 children. It said were going to get 1,200 back. I dont know how they figure everyones out.
you can go to this website and it can give you a estimate


www.irs.gov/app/espc/

No comments:

Post a Comment