Thursday, May 13, 2010

What are the things I need and consider before getting married in the Philippines?

I'm a landed immigrant here in Canada, me and my fiance who is right now residing in Philippines is planning to get married, we been together for 4 years. What are the things or documents we need to complete in the Philippines and here in Canada. We are 23 years old do we need parent consent? And also do i need to be physically there to get marriage license. Please help me to have a list of documents we need to complete.What are the things I need and consider before getting married in the Philippines?
Are you a permanent resident or citizen of Canada?





Maybe this will help:





http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/s鈥?/a>What are the things I need and consider before getting married in the Philippines?
The Weather. Consider the season you intend on being there.
well you need to get your head examined so make an appt. with your doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment